Shabby Blogs

Thursday 28 June 2018

Take flight


Welcome back.  My card today was made for my nephew Dan, who turns 27 today. 
Happy birthday D!



For this card I used a stamp from Creative Stamping magazine.  I coloured the balloon with Copic markers and added highlights with a Gelly Roll pen in silver.  You can't see this in the picture as I took the photos before doing it - duh!


I created the background using a strip of black card, some paper from the stash and splashes of  Mister Huey's opaque white colour mist.


I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black card and added this and the balloon with foam for some dimension.


I liked this card so much I duplicated it for my son whose birthday is tomorrow, lol.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!