Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 June 2018

Tartan Love

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great weekend. Today's card is one that I have kept putting off showing, because I really don't like how it turned out. But I thought I needed to show that it doesn't always work lol.


I started with an alcohol ink background, using Adirondack and Ranger inks, and a blending tool, I swept the colours across glossy card to make a tartan effect.


Then having watched a few videos where people had successfully heat embossed over the top of an inked background, I thought I would give it a go.


But as you can see, even though I used my anti static pad, and allowed my background to fully dry over a few days, it still didn't go on cleanly.



But oh well, it won't stop me from trying again, but next time, I will probably use a less intricate stamp, and a finer detail embossing powder lol.


Thanks for stopping by, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!