Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 June 2018

Bee-utiful

Hello.  Thank you for being here today.


Last week was Jen's granddaughter Lily's 10th birthday.  I made this card for my mum to send to her great-grand-daughter.  The sentiment is made using Altenew's Family Matters and the bees are from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine.


I had this paper in my stash and when I saw it I thought of honeycomb, which is what inspired me to add bees to the card.


To keep in with the theme some masking was employed to add this sentiment to the inside.  The word beautiful is from Simon's June card kit called Beautiful Flowers.


I have Jen to thank for adding the greeting.  She finished it for me while I was at work!  I think it worked out well and was complemented by the extra die cut bees.


Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!