Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 June 2018

Dress Up On Your Birthday

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the one I made for my beautiful granddaughter's 10th birthday last week. 




I saw something similar on Pinterest, and adapted the design to suit my supplies. I started by designing the main text and clothes rail on the PC, and then printed it onto my smooth white card. 


I made the dress using a heart punch cut piece of spotty card, and added a rectangle to the bottom, which I shaped slightly to look like leggings. Then I wrapped a piece of chiffon fabric around the middle, and added silver ribbon and a pink bow.


I fashioned a coat hanger from a pink paperclip, and then added a couple of pieces of the pink ribbon to the top of the dress and hooked them over the hanger. Then I added a couple of silver brads to hang the dress and bag on, before mounting the panel on to a pink card base with foam tape.


I used another punch to cut the bag from pink and black card, and then layered them slightly offset so it was more 3D. Then I added another sentiment, using Archival ink, and finished the card with a few pink and clear enamel dots.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!