Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Flamingo rainbow

Hello again.  Hope you are having a good week.
Today my youngest grand daughter, Charlotte, turns 3.  It hardly seems possible.  They grow up when you aren't watching!


I wanted to make her a fun card and this rainbow flock of flamingos does the trick lol.
I simply cut the flamingos from bright coloured card stock and added the die cuts to a card blank.


The sentiment was put together using stamps from Simon's Beautiful Flowers stamp set from the June card kit.


To make the sentiment for the inside I used another Simon stamp from the Crafty Friend set.  I really like this sentiment even if it is spelt incorrectly, lol.


Hope you like this bright and cheerful card as much as I do.

Today would also have been my gran's 97th birthday, so "happy birthday grandma!"

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!