Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 June 2018

Minnie Mouse Style Cards

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great weekend. I have two cards for you today, but as they are virtually identical two cards is a bit of a stretch lol.


I had seen a Minnie Mouse design card on Pinterest, and as I needed cards for a couple of little girls, I thought these would be perfect. 


I altered the design to suit my stash, and as you can see I made small changes from the red card to the pink version. It's such a simple card, and looks great in the different colours. 


I used my circle punches for the head and ears, and a bow die from a Blueprints Dienamics set. The red version was just matted on plain squares, but for the pink version, I used Lawn Fawn, Stitched Square dies.


I just used papers from the stash and reinforced the bow with a plain die cut behind the patterned paper. The stamp is one of our all time favourite birthday stamps. It's an old wooden stamp made by Funstamps, and it always stamps beautifully.


I added die cut numbers to the cards for the little girls ages, and then finished them off with a gem in the centre of the bow.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!