Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 May 2018

Embossed background

Welcome back on this fine and sunny Monday.  Hope you've had a good weekend?


You may have noticed that we have had a theme for each of the past two weeks.  Well this week is no different!
Instead of using products from just one stamp company we will be focusing on.......EMBOSSING.


For today's card I have used a scroll design from the Mr and Mrs set by Clearly Besotted.  I stamped this on white card with Versamark ink and added Simon Says Stamp's rose gold embossing powder.


I cut down the panel and added it to a piece of embossed card.  From the paper stash I found a sheet of sentiments and cut one of these for the focal point.


To finish up I added a bit of shimmer pen to the sentiment.  Unfortunately it doesn't show up well on camera.

Hope you like my card.  I'll be back Wednesday with another.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!