Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Wedding wishes

Hello everyone.  Thank you for joining us again today.

I'm continuing this week's theme of using products from Simon Says Stamp.


This is a very simple card using a beautiful piece of paper from the March kit.
I cut it out with a stitched rectangle, which is almost the size of an A2 card base.



As soon as I saw this paper I thought of a summer wedding, so I looked back through some older Simon kits for this sentiment.  This is from the Congratulations stamp set which was in the May 2015 kit.


I heat embossed the sentiment using copper embossing powder then decided to add the same colour to the edge of the card base.  This way you get a hint of the colour in the background to tie the card together.


To finish off I hunted through the stash for these copper seed beads.  I thought they would be perfect as centres for the flowers.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!