Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Mosaic Love

Good morning all, thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, and got to enjoy the extra time off work if you could. Unfortunately it's now back to reality, but I am sending you all lots of love and hugs lol xx


I made this card a few weeks ago for my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary. They are away at the moment and their anniversary isn't until the 12th but we wanted to make sure they had the card before they left.


I used the Concord and 9th Mosaic Turnabout stamp set, with Picked Raspberry and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Inks.


This time I only used the outer ring of the stamp and left the centre plain. Then I embossed an MFT Stamps, Zig-Zag Stitched Circle in the centre.


The big Love die is a Marianne Design and I cut it twice, once in pink card and then in white card so that I could slightly offset them. Then I added black heat embossed sentiments which I think were either from an Altenew Set, or a WPlus9 set! but I now can't remember exactly lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!