Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 April 2018

Hello there!


Hello again.  Hope you're looking forward to a crafty weekend.


My card today is very, very simple - just two inks, two stamps, 3 Copic markers and some Nuvo drops.

The cow is from Party Animals by MFT and the sentiment is from My Monthly Hero's March kit.


I stamped and coloured the cow then fussy cut her.  I inked the background with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide and added the cow with some foam tape.



I wanted some card to matt the sentiment but didn't have anything the right colour.  To correct that I cut a piece of white card and inked the edges with the same Copic marker I used for the cow's balloon.


To finish off I added a few black Nuvo drops.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!