Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Panda party

Happy Tuesday!  Thanks for joining us today.


While looking through my stash of 'extras' I found several of these cute panda images.  These are from Pandamonium by Mama Elephant.


I wanted to make something using these but didn't have a background I liked.  I created this one by clear embossing through a stencil and inking over with Distress Oxide inks.  I think I used Candied Apple and Worn Lipstick.


I stamped, coloured and cut several lanterns from the stamp set and hung them from some metallic thread across the top of my card base.


I added a heat embossed sentiment to the bottom and added everything to a red card base.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!