Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Sentimental wishes

Hello and welcome back.

Today's card is made using the fabulous sentiments in this month's My Monthly Hero.  I've recently started subscribing to Hero Arts monthly kits and so far I've liked them 😃


In the March set you get several large script word dies - Thank, You, Hugs and Hello.  I can see these getting lots of use!


I cut the You several times from white card and once from black before stacking them for a thicker embellishment.  I then added shimmer pen over the top.


I chose several of the sentiments and stacked them in my MISTI to make a phrase for the main element of the card.  There are so many words you can cover just about any occasion.


I also used different coloured inks for each word which I think helps them stand out more.  Mixing different fonts gives the card a whimsical feel, don't you agree?


I finished off with some splashes of black ink before adding the You die cut.

I love how this looks and can see me making lots more like this.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!