Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Farmyard friends

Hello again.  Hope you're having a good week.


Today's card uses another new-to-us set from My Favorite Things.  This one is Party Animals.  I love the corny sentiments in it!


I stamped and coloured all the animals and fussy cut them.  For the background I blended Broken China and Cracked Pistachio inks, very lightly over a piece of white card.


I added two sentiments from the set, then adhered all the animals. A few are popped up on foam tape for dimension.


I added the finished piece to a card base made with Simon's Audrey Blue card stock.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!