Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 25 April 2018

You're a star

Good morning all and happy hump day. I thought a nice bright card might cheer us all up today lol.


Today's card is one I made last month while having a bit of a play with our Alcohol Inks and making backgrounds. For this one I had great fun using a few different colours, and dropping them on to an acrylic block before splattering them on to card using the Tim Holtz Splatter brush.


I can't remember all of the colours, but I know it included, Ginger, Caramel, Lettuce and Denim, and splattering them from differing heights.


Once I was happy with the design, I cut the panel out using an Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements die and mounted it on to an orange card blank.


I used some Sizzix Nesting Star dies to cut a few stars from orange, white and black card. I arranged these on my card raising some on foam pads. 


I stamped a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called, I'm So Jelly, using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Then to complete the card, I cut out the sentiment with a Stitched Rectangle Die and raised this on foam tape too. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!