Shabby Blogs

Thursday 26 April 2018

Bright blooms

Hello again.  Thank you for joining us today.
Sorry I'm a bit late with my post today.  I completely forgot to schedule it!!




Today's card is actually two.  I copied an idea by Yana Smakula to create a background and cut it up to make several cards.



In her examples she made a large pattern and cut it up to create three cards.  I cut mine the same way but just made two.



I used lots of flowers from my Simon Says Stamp card kits and a range of Altenew inks to randomly stamp a bright floral background.



I also chose sentiments from Simon for my messages.  I chose to stamp this one three times across my card and ading my paper either side.

This die cut sentiment is from our stash and I can't remember whose make it is!  However this is cut from black card and is three layers deep.



These are such easy cards to make and are suitable for any semi-solid image.  I intend to make some more with our other stamp sets.

See you next week.  TTFN Jude xx 







2 comments:

  1. Great cards. Could you tell me what stamp set you used for the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna. Thanks for your comment.
      The Simon sets were Flowers on my mind and Handwritten floral greetings.
      Happy crafting, Jude x

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!