Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 March 2018

Red, white and black

Hello again.  I'm back with another card using left overs, although this one is just the flower!  
I stamped and coloured this to add to another card but then didn't need it, so it has sat unused for months waiting for the right project.


Last week Jen and I had a bit of a crafty splurge and one of the items we purchased was this cover plate.  Of course I had to cut a couple to test it out and then tried it against different coloured backgrounds.  


When I saw it on the black I thought of this little flower and a red, black and white card came to mind.

I stamped a simple sentiment on black card and white embossed it before adding it to the panel.


I added some shimmer pen over the flower for a bit of interest and raised it above the sentiment strip with foam squares.


A couple of drops of liquid pearls in ruby red finished it off.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!