Shabby Blogs

Monday 26 March 2018

A little bird told me.....

Good morning folks, I hope you are all well and have had a nice weekend. We had one of my granddaughters to stay over on Saturday night, which was lovely. She also came out walking in the woods with us yesterday morning with the dogs, and spent more time in the stream than she did on the paths lol. But she thoroughly enjoyed it, and so did we. 


Anyway today's card is made using the February My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts. I stamped the bird and branch using Distress Oxide inks and then cut them out with their coordinating dies.


For the background I used a cloud stencil by MFT. I inked through the stencil with Versamark ink and then used Simon Says Stamp Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set it.


Then I used Broken China, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide inks blended over the top of the clouds. I used a dry cloth just to take any excess off of the heat embossed areas.


I found a little sentiment from a magazine freebie set, that says "A little bird told me...." and teamed it with another stamp from the set to finish the sentiment.


I cut the whole panel out with an MFT Blueprints Stitched Rectangle die, and then I added a few Nuvo Jewel drops in Sea Breeze and Strawberry Coulis to finish it off.


I hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!