Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 March 2018

Moonlight flight

Welcome and thank you for visiting us today.

Today's card was made after I watched a fabulous video by Taffleberry Lane.  She used the February My Monthly Hero kit and made 5 cards which you can see on You Tube - here.


I loved this card and decided to replicate it.  I only made a couple of minor amends.

The background is blended over a post-it note moon using Distress Oxides in Black Soot, Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers.  I peeled off the post-it and stamped the moon with the second and third layers of Altenew's To the Moon set in shades of grey.


For the sea I scribbled a mid tone aqua/turquoise marker across the paper, then added a darker shade for shadow and white gel pen for the moonlight.

The final touch was to stamp the crane in Versafine onyx black.


I cut the panel down with a stitched rectangle and added it to a 5.5 by 4.25 top folding note card.

This was such a fun and inky make.  Hope you like it as much as I do.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!