Shabby Blogs

Thursday 17 September 2015

Hearts and bows

Good morning all, Jude is away in Birmingham this week, so you have me again today, thought I would step in so she doesn't have to try loading a blog post on her phone lol. 


Today's card is one I made for K and Ian's wedding anniversary earlier this month, this was the one I made for mum to send them. I started with a piece of Hunkydory patterned card that Jude has had forever, and cut it down to fit on a 7 x 5 pink card blank. 


Then I used the same card to cut some Sizzix Scalloped Hearts and the Sue Wilson Bow. 


I then cut down a piece of white card and ran it through the Sue Wilson Entwined Hearts embossing folder and layered it on the front of the card. 


I arranged my hearts and bow and then used an old Happy Anniversary stamp for the sentiment. 


I stamped this with Lilac Posies Dewdrop ink and then cut it out and rounded the corners.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!