Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 September 2015

Birthday presents

Good morning all and happy Monday. Hope you have all had a good weekend. We have been getting Mum settled in at home, all went well with her knee replacement, but she is off her feet for a few weeks until it heals. She is doing really well though and I've no doubt that she will be back line dancing sooner rather than later! ;o))


Anyway, today's card is a very quick and simple design. I used a stacked presents stamp that was a freebie on a magazine a while ago. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then coloured it with Copics. Then I cut it out by hand.


I used a couple of different balloon die sets, one is WPlus9 and the other is Paper Smooches. I coloured these with Dew Drop and Memento Inks to give them a bit of a translucent look.


The background paper is from a Pebbles Inc pad called Garden Party, and I used a blank DL card blank for the base.


I added the balloons and presents with foam pads and used these to hold the strings down. Then I just added a few silver sequins to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!