Shabby Blogs

Thursday 3 September 2015

Kay and Ian

Yesterday Jen shared the card she had made for her daughter and son-in-law.  Today I have one of the cards I made for their anniversary.


This card started off totally differently and evolved along the way!  As is often the case I had to adapt as I totally messed up the first attempt.


My problem was the embossing.  I can not seem to emboss without getting excess powder on the background - even though I always use an anti-static bag to wipe over first!


Anyway this stamp set is called Sending You by Avery Elle, which I embossed with Liquid Platinum by Ranger.  The die is scripty hugs from Lawn Fawn, cut from dark red card covered with Studio Calico washi tape.


In the end it didn't turn out too badly.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!