Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Twooo of you

Good morning all, hope your week is going well, Jude and I are getting the last few things sorted today before we fly off to Ibiza for a week tomorrow. It's a relief that Mum is now doing really well after her knee replacement so we can go away and not worry about her. Too much ;o))



This card is one I made a few weeks ago for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding anniversary. It was the first time I had played with a new set from MFT Stamps which I won in an Instagram Giveaway back in July!!!!


For the base I used a piece of Kraft card and ran it through a Tim Holtz embossing folder to give a wood grain effect. Then I layered it on to dark brown card and a cream 7 x 5 card blank. I cut the tree from the same brown card then the owls from white card and coloured them with Copics. 


I punched tiny hearts from three different shades of green card and then cut them in half to make leaves for the tree. Then I punched a few in red card for the centre. The sentiment stamp is from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals set and is stamped in Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!