Shabby Blogs

Thursday 1 October 2015

Happy couple

Hello friends.  Today Jen and I are jetting off for a weeks break 'sin la familia'.
We are going to Ibiza to spend time doing nothing but chilling out, eating and drinking.  Hopefully we will come back fully refreshed and ready to face the onslaught of Christmas!

Before that I am sharing the last of the anniversary cards.


This lovely image is from Wee stamps and was used for Kay and Ian's anniversary last month.  I coloured the image using Copic markers and the techniques I learnt from my Kit and Clowder classes.

I'm happy with how it turned out.


Look out for Christmas cards all next week while we are away.

See you soon.  TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!