Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Santa's Seven Dwarfs

Good morning all, I had loads of fun making this card. As soon as I saw this new stamp set from Clearly Besotted I wanted to colour the Santa's up as the seven dwarfs lol. 


The set is called Santa Baby and there are 7 different Santa stamps as well as a few sentiments in it. So you can tell how my mind works ;o))


I stamped all of the Santa's with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then coloured them with Copic markers, using a picture of the Seven Dwarfs that I found online to give me the basic colours for their suits. I then cut them all out by hand!


I used two different sized punches for the circles and then laid them out on to a 7 x 7 card blank. I chose a plain background as I wanted the Santa's to stand out. But then teamed it with the bright gold card for a bit of impact. 


The sentiment is from the same stamp set and this was stamped with Jet Black Archival Ink and then matted with some of the gold card. I used an old Sizzix die for the 'Ho' and a Taylored Expressions die for the 'Hi' - just because adding 'Hi Ho' made me smile lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!