Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 October 2015

More elves

Hello I'm Judy and I'm addicted to elves - lol!

I realised yesterday that all the cards I've made this week have had elves on them.  I think it's time I found some other stamp set to use :)  Until then you will have to put up with the elves!

This one combines the MFT set with one from Lawn Fawn, called Trim the Tree, and a background die from Marianne.

I overfilled the tree so that it looks like this little elf has no where to put his decoration. 

While this little chap is waiting to start adding the gifts underneath!  In my head I had a whole story to go with this scene lol :)


I used a sentiment from the Toboggan Together set to finish off.


Hope you like it.


TTFN Jude xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!