Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Letter tile card

Good morning all, hope you are well. Today's card is one of those that I really had no idea where it was going until it was finished lol. 


I needed a male card and I stamped and cut the tiles using my wooden alphabet tiles and my 0.75 inch square punch. 


After that I was just sort of looking around the craft room for inspiration when I saw the Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. So I picked some card that went with it and got to work. 


I ran a piece of white card through a diamond embossing folder and then inked it around the edges with the Hickory Smoke ink. Then I positioned the letter tiles on it using foam pads and matted the piece with the green and black card and put it all onto a 7 x 5 card blank. 


To finish it off I used an eraser on the end of a pencil to add ink dots in grey and green ink, I like that these don't always give a perfect result, it's a bit more natural lol. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!