Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 October 2015

Toboggan Together

Morning crafty people.  Jen and I are hopefully sunning ourselves in Ibiza as you read this.  As promised I have a few Christmas cards to share this week.


This is the first idea stolen borrowed from Pinterest.  It is a great source of fabulous ideas.


I started by stamping and heat embossing a snowy background on to kraft card.


I used the Lawn Fawn stamp and die set called Toboggan Together for the figures, and coloured them all with Copic markers.


I cut the background into squares and layered them with patterned paper and grey card.


In hind sight I realised the squares were too big, so the paper is lost, but I'll amend that next time.


I then cut a sentiment using another Lawn Fawn die.

I'm pleased with how this looks and will be making a batch of these.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!