Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 October 2015

Stag's head

Hello again.

Today I have quite a masculine Christmas card to share with you.


The latest Creative Stamping magazine came with a set of Christmas stamps.  I loved this stag head and wanted to use it to show how to make a simple non-fussy card for those 'difficult' males in our lives, lol.

I stamped him in Memento Rich Cocoa on to Neenah Sandstorm card and coloured with Copics.  I then inked the edges with distress inks in Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs.

I cut a shape to resemble a shield and  mounted it on papers from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Modern Christmas pack.  These worked quite well colour wise.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!