Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Elf

Hello again. I'm back with more Christmas cards this week.  This little cutie is part of the new release from My Favourite Things. This set is called Santa's Elves.


Having stamped and die cut the image I coloured him with Copic markers. 

The background was made using a liquid that when heat set expands to give the effect of snow. 


I covered the bottom of the card with white card, cut to represent a snow bank. I then stamped this sweet sentiment below. 


I added glossy accents to the bell, bauble and eyes which gives a lovely shine. 


Hope you like him as this figure will definitely be appearing on more of my Christmas cards. 

TTFN  Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!