Shabby Blogs

Friday 2 October 2015

Happy Birthday Friend

Good morning all and Happy Friday. By now hopefully Jude and I are laying in the sun somewhere in Ibiza! But whether sunny or not, it's a week away from work and all the pressures of normal life lol. 


Today's card is very very similar to one I made last week, but as I liked it so much I decided to do a very similar one for another friends birthday which was a couple of days earlier. 


I used the MFT bike die cut from thick grey card and then three different Washi tapes laid diagonally. 


This time I used a 7 x 5 card blank and used the turquoise as the accent for the paper layer. 


The friend stamp is from a Simon Says Stamp, Flowers on my mind set and the happy birthday is from a Studio Calico stamp set. Both are stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. 


I added a few flowers to the bike, this time using more blue and a small piece of gypsophila.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!