Shabby Blogs

Thursday 8 October 2015

Yappy birthday

Good morning all, well if all has gone to plan and this post has scheduled correctly, Jude and I will be getting ready to leave Ibiza today to return home after our week away. Boo Hiss ;o)) But hopefully we are nice and rested and ready to get back into things at home!


Today's card is one I made for my son-in-law Ian for his birthday last month, after I saw one very similar on Pinterest here. I used the Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park stamp set and stamped one of the dogs three times on to a piece of light blue card. 


Then I coloured them with Copics and die cut some little party hats from the Lawn Fawn Party Animal set to go on their heads. 


I used the MFT Stamps Cloud Stencil for the background and inked through the mask with Versamark ink, then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. 


I layered the card with a couple of different mats on to a 7 x 5 card blank and then added a sentiment from a Studio Calico stamp set. 


I wanted a punny sentiment so I crossed out the H and replaced it with a die cut Y from the Finlays ABC's die set also from Lawn Fawn.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!