Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 October 2015

Batch makes

Friday again, our holiday is over and we are back in the country - boo!  
I'm writing this the day before we set off so hopefully we have had a lovely time.  I'll let you know next time lol ;)

Anyway this is the last of my Christmas card posts for the week.


I started by multi stamping the Toboggan Together characters and colouring them with Copics.


 After die cutting them all I added some red stickles to the reindeer's noses and glossy accents to all their eyes.


I heat embossed some blue paper with sea foam embossing powder for the snowy background.  


I cut this and some white card using stitched squares from MFT and layered them all together.


 Once I had the template it was a matter of sticking everything together and stamping the sentiment.


 These are all going to work colleagues, so I hope they like them.


TTFN Jude xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!