Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 October 2015

Elf with Christmas tree

Hello!
I'm back with another card using Santa's Elves by My Favourite Things.


This time I stood my little elf in a Christmas scene. What do you think?


Only after I'd taken the photographs did I realise I forgot to colour the hair, lol! I've corrected it now and also added a little more colour to his skin.


Like my previous card, I added glossy accents to the eyes, bell and bauble. The tree looked a little bare so I also put glossy accents on the star.  I then tried to add some tinsel but it didn't turn out quite as I expected.  I don't think I'll try liquid pearls again.


I will make another version of this, and correct some of the mistakes I made on this one. Hopefully it will turn out much better ;)

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!