Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 October 2015

Anniversary Hearts

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week. I am back today with another anniversary card from last month. 


This card was so simple to make. I used two different washi tapes across a piece of white card and then mounted this on to some pink card and then on to a 7 x 5 card blank. 


Using the thicker washi tape across the middle I put another piece on to some scrap card and them hand cut a few of the larger hearts out of it. 


I then raised these on foam dots on top of the other tape to give the card a bit of depth. 


The Happy sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set and stamped with Jet Black Archival ink. 


Then I cut the Anniversary die from Cheery Lyn with the more of the pink background card and it was all finished. 


Hope you like it.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!