Shabby Blogs

Thursday 22 October 2015

Gold Baubles

Good morning all, today's card is one I made after seeing this lovely one on Pinterest here. I didn't have the same materials and supplies but I made use of what I had and I'm quite pleased with the result. 


I started by cutting a piece of white card stock to the right size for a 7 x 5 card blank and then cut mats in gold and black card for behind it. 


Then I used a snowflake bauble die to cut the aperture in the white card and the baubles from gold card. 


Then I ran the white card through a snowflake embossing folder from Crafters Companion, and added a shaker pocket behind the bauble aperture full of gold and silver sequins and seed beads. 


I added the baubles to the front and then coloured some white twine with my gold Wink of Stella pen to give me gold hangers for my baubles. Then I glued these down with Glossy Accents glue. 


To finish it off I added a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp Christmas set and heat embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold embossing powder. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!