Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Beautiful Day

Good morning all, I hope you have had a nice long weekend, and hopefully a bit nicer weather than we have had. To say it's now May, It seems to be getting colder not warmer!


Anyway, today's card is back to a favourite of mine, the Beautiful Day stamp and die set from Altenew. I love these big, bold flowers, and they look just as good stamped in blue as they do in pink, red, yellow etc.


I used the Altenew, Cool Summer Nights, Crisp Dye ink set to stamp the layered flowers, and the Tropical Forest set for the leaves.


The sentiment is the one that comes with the set and this is stamped with Altenew Jet Black ink.


I stamped my first flowers on to the card panel, then I stamped a third flower, and another leaf, cut them out with their matching dies and added them on top, raising the flower on foam pads. 


Then I matted the panel with a coordinating blue card and added a few clear dew drops on top.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!