Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 May 2017

Tutu happy

Hello everyone.  It's a Bank Holiday again today so I had a bit of a lie-in, that's why I'm a little late posting 😉


Yesterday Jen's youngest granddaughter Isabelle turned 5 so we had a big family BBQ.  Isabelle is definitely one-of-a-kind so I wanted to make her a card that reflected her wonderful personality.


Having dug deep into the stash I found these fabulous sentiments that I thought would pair perfectly with Clearly Besotted's Trouble in a Tutu stamp set.


I stamped and coloured the ballerina hippos then added them to the bright pink card base with foam squares. I used a plain white matt for the sentiments and added those on foam also.


I took my Wink of Stella clear pen to the tutus and then splashed some random dots across the card to add sparkle.

A few liquid pearl drops finished off this fun card.


I really enjoyed making this and hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!