Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 May 2017

Be happy

Good morning folks and happy Monday, hope you are all ready for the week ahead and have had a nice crafty weekend.


Today's card is a bit of a mixture of things but they do work together. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo, to blend through a Mandala stencil.


Then I stamped a flower and some leaves from the Altenew Beautiful Day set, using Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, and cut them out with their matching dies.


I used the Happy stamp from the Simon Says Stamp, Happy and Smile set and cut it out with an MFT Stitched Banner Die.


Then I added the little die cut Be, which I cut out in black shiny card using the Avery Elle Holly Jolly set. 


I popped it all together on to a sparkly orange card base and added a few sequins to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!