Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 May 2017

Blossom

Good morning all. I'm a bit late posting today as I forgot 😱


This is the card I gave Jen and Alan for their anniversary yesterday. 


I water coloured this piece a while ago. 

I wasn't sure what to do with it until now. 



The technique for creating the branches is so easy and fun to do. 



I dropped brown paint in blobs down the side of a piece of watercolour paper. Using a straw I blow gently to spread the paint and make it look like a tree. I then used several shades of pink and purple to create the illusion of blossom. 

Believe me if I can do this anyone can!



The die cut is from the happy anniversary set from Clearly Besotted. I stamped with memento ink on a pinky purple card and cut with the matching die. This is two layers thick for some dimension. 

Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!