Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wild about Isabelle

Hello everyone.  Can you believe we are 5 months through the year already?

For the last day of May I'm back with another card I made for Isabelle's birthday.  This one uses the April kit from Simon Says Stamp.


I took several papers from the kit and layered them to make the background, then added two white strips as a frame.


I white embossed the sentiment, the row of hearts and a couple of hearts on the patterned papers.  I coloured the letters with metallic gel pens.


 The elephant was embossed in black, coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I then took a black pen and ran around the white edge to blend it. 
A touch of glossy accents makes the eyes stand out a little more.


The elephant was finally added to the front using a wobbler for a fun interactive card.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!