Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 May 2017

Background stamping

Well it's Thursday already.  Where does the week go?


Today's card was made using the Background Builder - Round in Circles stamp set from Uniko.

The round images made me think of crop circles.  Why? I've no idea :)


Using Memento inks I stamped the circles in Sweet Plum, the lines in Teal Zeal and the arrows in Galaxy Gold.  I loved how these worked together and made a simple but interesting card.


For the sentiment I used Handwritten Notes from Avery Elle and white embossed it on white card.  I then took a black pigment ink and coloured the card so that the white writing stood out.

I cut this with a flag die and added it on foam tape to the background.


I was going to call it finished but I couldn't resist adding some golden liquid pearls for some extra bling.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!