Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 May 2017

Hello Gorgeous

Happy Monday and Happy May everyone!  It's also a UK Bank Holiday so no work today - woo hoo!!


Today's card is one I made for my daughter Cat's 25th birthday on Saturday (excuse the blurry picture!) 

We had a lovely family evening with takeaway, cake and one of Jen's amazing cheesecakes :0 

It had 7 packets of Rolos and used crushed Oreos for the base. It was definitely not one for those on a diet or with diabetes......... but we ate it anyway lol :)


Back to the card.

I started by stamping in Altenew's moonstone ink onto textured card using leaves from their Beautiful Day set.  

The focal  stamp is Beautiful Bouquets - Ranunculus from Wplus9, which I stamped on plain white card and coloured with Copic markers.


I fussy cut the image and added small foam pads for some dimension.  I then heat embossed the sentiment using black ink and clear embossing powder, on to a piece of matching card.


I added this as a strip over the flower using more foam tape and adhered the panel to a white note card.

The card was finished off with some White Blizzard Nuvo Drops and some silver glitter washi tape.  

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture after adding the washi tape (top left and bottom right) so you'll have to use your imagination ;)


I also added some Wink of Stella clear to the flowers but it doesn't show well in the pictures.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!