Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Gorgeous Green Peonies

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week so far. As I'm sure you saw yesterday, Jude had started her adventure to New Zealand, well, they are now there and have met up with my son and daughter-in-law. I'm sure they are going to have the most amazing month. 😊


Today's cards are two that I made by making one lot of flowers and a background.


I used a Heidi Swapp stencil with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Aquamarine, for the background. I scraped the mouse over the stencil with a pallet knife, removed the stencil and left it to dry overnight.


I cut the panel in half and used it for both cards. The flowers are Peony Bouquet from Altenew, stamped with Altenew Crisp Dye Inks from the Sea Shore set,


I used one set for an anniversary card and used a simple Clearly Besotted sentiment.


For the other card I added an MFT stitched circle die, and a Cut and Make, die-cut sentiment, which I inked lightly with the same inks.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!