Shabby Blogs

Thursday 10 August 2017

Sweet Cupcake

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week and looking forward to the weekend.


Today's card is quite an old one that I haven't blogged before, but as I have very few cards made at the moment, and what I do have are for specific events, I can't show them yet. Which means I have had to dig out a few of the older ones to share. 


I used quite a few die cuts for this one, including the Simon Says Stamp Cupcake, a Spellbinder Lacey Circle, a Crealies stitched rectangle, and an MFT bow die from a Blueprints set.


The background paper was also from an SSS kit and I pulled one of the colours out to use for the cupcake and bow.


The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted set, stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and I finished it off with a few large glitter sprinkles on the cupcake and some puffy dots and stars in coordinating colours.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!