Shabby Blogs

Monday 7 August 2017

Pink petals

Hello again :)

This is my last week live blogging week for a while.  Next Sunday I am setting off on my once in a lifetime trip to New Zealand.  I cannot wait, even if it does take the best part of two days to get there!!


These lovely cards were made using one of my favourite techniques.  I repeat stamped a layer of the Altenew Beautiful Day set using Puffy Heart ink on to a pink card blank.


I used masking tape to get a clean edge, but then covered it with ribbon and a pearl slider.


The sentiments are from Big Birthday Wishes by Simon Says Stamp.  We got these in a card kit quite some time ago.

I used the same Altenew ink for these.


This is a good method for making multiple cards and is quite quick to do.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!