Shabby Blogs

Thursday 24 August 2017

You Rock

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. We have had a great couple of weeks with our grandsons here, but today they are off home, so they can go camping for the weekend with their mum 😘. It's been so lovely having them here and we will miss them terribly, but I know they are going to have a great last week of the holidays and then back to school, with the eldest starting high school 😲.


Anyway, today's card is another that I made for mum's friend from her line dancing groups, this time I went with a musical theme.


I used my Silhouette Studio software, and found a guitar image that I altered to fit a 5 x 5 square and changed it to solid black so I could print it with the laser printer.


Then I used Silver Decofoil and ran the image through the Minc Machine. I also printed a plain laser sheet so that I could foil it and cut a few sentiments. This one is a Britannia Happy Birthday die.


The guitar and second sentiment are stamps from a Creative Stamping magazine, which I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then cut out the guitar by hand.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!