Shabby Blogs

Friday 18 August 2017

Colourful Cowgirl

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. We have had a lovely week with our grandsons here, and are looking forward to a day out with more of the family tomorrow.


Today's card is one I made for mums friend who had her birthday this week. She teaches line dancing classes, so mum asked for a couple of cards for the class members to sign and this is one of them.


I used my Silhouette Studio software for the main design, taking the cowgirl image from a cut file and adapting it so I could print it. I then added text around it and printed it with the laser printer.


I used the Rainbow Decofoil over the print and ran it through my Minc machine before cutting it out with a large scalloped circle die.


I found the paper in a Simon Says Stamp kit, which just worked really well with the image, and then added some embroidery twine with a cowboy boot charm, a little tassel and some initial beads. This can be removed from the card to use on a keyring.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!