Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Scrabble Tile Fifty Card

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week. We are on the countdown now to Jude and our brother JP going off to New Zealand. I am starting to wonder though if it was something I said. My son and daughter-in-law are still travelling and currently in Australia, my daughter and family are on holiday in France, my grandsons have been in Wales for the last couple of weeks, and now my sis and bro are leaving for New Zealand, for a month!!!!! Talk about giving a girl a complex lol 😉


Anyway, today's card was one I made for Jude's 50th back at the beginning of July, but in the end I didn't use it. However it won't go to waste as Jude has a few friends who also celebrate their half century this year, so it will go to a good home.


I got the idea on Pinterest again, and as I have quite a lot of Scrabble tiles from various projects it was perfect to use up some of my stash.


I  wrote the text on the PC and then printed it on Neenah Desert Storm card. Then I added the scrabble tiles with Cosmic Shimmer glue, as it holds anything !


The little heart is also wooden and came in a set, but I can't remember the make. I just coloured it red with a Copic marker.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!