Shabby Blogs

Monday 21 August 2017

Birthday ballerina

Hello all.  Being away means I missed my granddaughter Keira's birthday on Saturday.  We had a celebration before I left but it's not quite the same.


The card I made for her uses the sweet little ballerina hippo from Clearly Besotted.  The set is called Trouble in a Tutu, and although she doesn't dance, this suits Keira to a tee!


I multi-cut loads of clouds using the Mama Elephant border trio set, then layered these on to a dark blue card stock.  It's good this didn't have to be posted as it weighs a lot!!


I used a simple sentiment in a banner, then added another from the set, beside the image.


To finish off I used gold Liquid Pearls to add lots of dimensional drops on the clouds, before adhering the panel to a black card base.


I think this looks like she is dancing through the clouds, and love how fun it is.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!