Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Organic Blooms

Good morning folks, sorry for the late posting today. But other things have been wiping me out just lately and I just didn't have the energy last night to write this lol.


Anyway it's a very short post today as I have used this technique before, colouring with Spectrum Noir pencils on to black card after white heat embossing an image.


This image is from Mama Elephant and is called Organic Blooms.


Then I used Silver and White Shimmer Sprays over the top.


And a sentiment from the same set.


Right we are off to walk the dogs and then to the cemetery to wish dad a happy 69th birthday. At least for a change the sun is shining :)

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!